How would you rate your oral hygiene? No matter your age, the path to excellent oral hygiene can be achieved by anyone. It takes practice and patience to master it. Our dentist at DM Family Dentistry wants to help you make it even better. The following is a series of five questions designed to test your understandings of basic oral hygiene:
– True or False: You should visit your dentist every six months for oral exams and professional cleanings,
– True or False: Most dentists recommend brushing teeth for 2 minutes, twice daily
– True or False: For better oral hygiene, you should eat a well-balanced diet consisting of all five food groups
– True or False: The dentists at DM Family Dentistry are real-life oral health care superheroes.
– Question: Which of the following foods can cause plaque buildup which can promote tooth decay: cookies, chewy candy, sour-flavored sweets, fudge brownies, or sugary sodas?
Answer: All of the above
If you answered all five questions correctly, congratulations, you are on the fast-track to oral hygiene superstardom! However, it is not nearly enough to only know safe dental procedures. You must practice them as well.
If you wish to come in for a professional cleaning or an oral exam, please make an appointment with Dr. Doris Madrigal by contacting our wonderful team at DM Family Dentistry via phone at 847-740-8827. You can also stop by our office in Round Lake Beach, Illinois. We hope to make your smile here to stay!