Did you know that a single dental crown can fully restore a tooth that is so badly damaged it would in any other case need to be extracted? With dental crowns, even severely damaged teeth can be restored to full functionality once again. Dental crown restorations come with many benefits:
– Dental crowns can be used to shield fillings, In some cases, crowns can hold teeth in place that require fillings, but too little tooth is left.
– A single dental crown can last over 20 years, or in some cases, an entire lifetime.
– Crowns can add an additional coating of protection to your teeth by fully shielding a tooth on all sides above the gum line.
– Crowns can upgrade the look of a tooth, as they are customized to each tooth’s needs. They can also be shaded to match the normal color of your teeth.
– Crowns can be used to bring back broken teeth, including binding together bits of broken teeth?
– Crowns are useful with repairing or restoring old dental procedures, including capping bridges, implants, and root canals.
If you are interested in dental crowns from DM Family Dentistry at our office in Round Lake Beach, Illinois, call us at 847-740-8827. Dr. Doris Madrigal and our team want to ensure your teeth remain safe for a lifetime.